Step by Step
- Standing one arm’s length from the hammock, place one heel into the centre loop.
- Pivot the standing foot 180’ so hips and shoulders now square to the back short edge of the mat.
- Hop in place to stand directly on the plumbline.
- Reach the arms in front of you, shoulder width and palms facing in.
- Bend the elbows to capture the sides of the hammock above the head.
- Flex the hammock foot.
- Slide the hands down to the shoulders. In one coordinated movement, pull the arms forward using the triceps strength and lower the chest, actively kicking the back leg to the ceiling.