aerial yoga online teacher training course
Aerial Yoga South Africa has been facilitating in-person group training for almost 10 years and has officially launched the Aerial Yoga Online course, in aid of reaching more Yoga and Exercise professionals around the world.
WHY AERIAL YOGA?
The Aerial Yoga Foundations course will give you over 100 poses to create new and challenging classes for your students. It’s the perfect way to share your love of Aerial Yoga and it’s the perfect addition to a studio already offering a range of wellness options or just on its own.
Within this training programme you will learn how to teach Aerial Yoga safely, taking into consideration your equipment, the environment and most importantly your students. We encourage you to use your experience to create your own unique Aerial Yoga class or you can use the training to deepen your own understanding of Aerial Yoga.
The course has been running for over 10 years and we have seen many teachers setup their own studios and facilitate classes in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Italy and France.
- A current 200-hour yoga certification with a recognized institution OR a current Exercise certification with a recognized institution
- A CPR / First Aid certification which may be completed during or after Aerial Yoga Teacher training (unless a current one can be provided).
- About Aerial Yoga, the vision and the style of Yoga
- Over 100 poses divided into 8 categories
- Class structuring & sequences
- Equipment and set-up
Before the certificate is awarded, the trainee is required to complete the following:
- Theoretical short quizzes and one main online written exam
- Submit a full 60 min class, this 60 min session can be submitted via video
The Aerial Yoga Foundations course is recognized with Yoga Alliance International and Yoga Alliance South Africa.
For those wanting to become accredited yoga teachers you will be assisted in registering with the Yoga Alliance International, based in India. This course meets all the criteria for the international yoga standards and is accredited with Yoga Alliance International.